I had the opportunity to attend the JAOO conference in Brisbane the last few days. There were some really interesting talks and a lot of good discussions. I wanted to mention two points that were made at JAOO that have left me thinking, but first let me say a few words about the highlight of … Read more
- The Scrum Addendum.
- Introducing Scrumology.com
- The tale of the overflowing tea cup.
- My “Why Scrum?” presentation released under Creative Commons
- My PMI presentation, “Introduction to Agile Estimating and Planning” released under Creative Commons.
- “What is Scrum?” presentation released under Creative Commons.
- Two observations from attending JAOO in Brisbane
- MBA: Mostly bloody awful
- There can be only one Scrum
- Technical debt presentation at the Brisbane Scrum Users Group.
- Story-Time! The hidden Scrum meeting
- Scrum Trainers Gathering (2/4): The Ball Point Game
- The Staggered-Iterative-Waterfall (Anti-)Pattern, Part 1
- A Generalized Framework for Agile Roles and Responsibilities
- Scrum Trainers Gathering (4/4): Affinity Estimating
- Introduction to Agile Engineering Practices
- About Me
- Scrum Trainers Gathering (3/4): The Specification Exercise
- Seven common Sprint Burndown graph signatures
- The top five ways to survive Scrum
Share This Blog
- Do you need a Scrum Master? dlvr.it/3XDR4j #Scrum #Agile 1 day ago
- RT @smamol: Spend an hour watching @henrikkniberg's Lean from the Trenches keynote. It's worth your time! (via @berndschiffer) - http://t.… 3 days ago
- @watling See this? i.imgur.com/2fC2ThM.jpg 3 days ago
- RT @qcoding: In this study, TDD improved cohesion by 21%, coupling by 10%, and complexity by 31%. rodhilton.com/files/tdd_thes… 4 days ago
- @watling So what were the Mac Pro's like? Pretty slick? I think I want one .... need one! 4 days ago
- Leaving your title at the Scrum team room door and pick up new skills! dlvr.it/3XRRw8 #Scrum #Agile 13 hours ago
- The Rules of Scrum: PBIs are written as User Stories (“As a ___ I can ___ so that ___”) dlvr.it/3XPNnk #Scrum #Agile 16 hours ago
- Old habits die hard – even when they don’t work! dlvr.it/3XGr5x #Scrum #Agile 1 day ago
- Do you need a Scrum Master? dlvr.it/3XDR4g #Scrum #Agile 1 day ago
- The Rules of Scrum: PBIs are “slices” through our system (features or functions) dlvr.it/3X7v1c #Scrum #Agile 1 day ago